FACTS ABOUT VITAMIN B12
- B12 helps with energy production and decreases fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- B12 helps regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, and decreasing stress.
- B12 helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- B12 is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of skin.
- B12 does not build up toxicity like other vitamins if there is excessive consumption.
WHAT CAUSES VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY?
Conditions such as anemia, atrophic gastritis (thinned stomach lining), Crohn’s disease, celiac, heavy drinking, immune systempatient doc disorders, or long-term use of acid-reducing medications can lead to a vitamin B12 deficiency. Additionally, those who are vegan are also susceptible to this deficiency.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY?
If untreated, it may cause symptoms such as weakness, fatigue, fast heartbeat/breath, pale skin, sore tongue, easy bruising/bleeding (including gums), upset stomach, diarrhea or constipation.
HOW MUCH DOES A B12 SHOT COST?
You can put the pep back in your step for $45.