When you are sick and not feeling well, trust your local Marque Urgent Care to give you the care and treatment you deserve. Marque Urgent Care provides quick and compassionate medical care to patients of all ages in Southern California. From virtual care to pediatric services, we at Marque Urgent Care are dedicated to providing you and your family the best medical care available, in the shortest time possible.
Marque Urgent Care is the perfect alternative for most non-emergency situations. You can save time and money by going to one of our urgent care facilities for broken bones, bad colds to rashes, and infections. Make Marque your one-stop shop for all your non-life-threatening ailments.
- Sprain & strains
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds and lacerations
- Minor fractures and dislocations
- Minor burns
- Insect and animal bites, tick bites and rashes
- Allergic reactions
- Cough, cold and flu
- Sinus infection
- Sore and strep throat
- Rashes and skin infections
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and stomach flu
- Seasonal allergy symptoms
- Dehydration requiring IV hydration
- Congestion and upper respiratory infections
- Migraines and headaches
- Bronchitis, earaches and asthma attacks
- Ear infections, earaches and ear wax removal
- Corneal abrasions
- Pink eye/conjunctivitis, styes and eye pain
- Urinary tract infections
Urgent Care vs. ER – When to Make the Right Choice
An urgent care center isn’t the same thing as an emergency room — although both can provide immediate medical attention when you need it most. There are a few important differences between the hospital emergency room and an urgent care clinic.
Urgent Care Conditions: When to go to Marque Urgent Care
- Minor fractures and sprains
- Back pain
- Nausea, vomiting
- Minor headaches
- Blood work
- Bumps, cut and scrapes
- Cold/flu symptoms
- Ear and sinus pain
- Cough or sore throat
- Animal bites
- Mild asthma
- Minor burns and rashes
- Eye irritation, swelling or pain
ER Conditions: When to go to the Emergency Room
- Any severe/life-threatening conditions
- Heart attack, shortness of breath
- Stroke: face droop, arm weakness, speech difficulty
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Disorientation/vision impairment
- Chest pain
- Severe burns
- Animal and snake bites
- Severe head injury
- Shock or trauma
- Severe allergic reaction
Urgent care centers provide patients with an alternative to the Emergency Room. It’s a fast and convenient way to treat urgent medical issues that are not life threatening.
- Offers extended hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Wait times are much shorter than in the ER. Some clinics, like Marque Urgent Care, publish wait times and offer online check in.
- Cost effective. Urgent cares are much less than an ER visit, even with insurance.
Instead of rushing to receive immediate medical care and then waiting around for hours on end in an emergency room, Orange County, San Diego and Riverside residents mow know they can visit a Marque Urgent Care clinic when they are in need of medical treatment.
So, what exactly will you find when you come to Marque Urgent Care instead of an emergency room?
- No appointments are needed at our clinics, although you can get in line, online for added convenience.
- Regarding emergency medical conditions, our staff is capable of handling minor illnesses and infections; sprains and minor fractures, lab testing and screening, and minor trauma (burns, lacerations, dehydration, and respiratory treatment).
- We only employ the best of the best, so as a patient you’ll encounter a staff of friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced doctors and nurses. Our offices are equipped to provide the same services as any other primary physician’s office.
- Our clinics are in-network with most major PPO’s and HMO’s. You can find a complete list of our in-network insurers on our insurance and payment page.
- Marque Urgent Care also treats patients without insurance plans, and we provide a complete list of our services and fees before you agree to anything. Self-pay is typically much more affordable than hospital emergency room fees.
- We also provide in-house prescriptions for non-chronic conditions, and our clinics have antibiotic dispensaries on-site for added convenience for our patients.
It’s not exactly under your control to decide when and where an illness or injury will strike and knowing where to find immediate medical care is easy with Marque Urgent Care. Instead of visiting the emergency room for treatment of minor illness and injuries, patients can stop by any of our Marque Urgent Care clinics located in Orange County (Aliso Viejo, Buena Park, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach and Rancho Santa Margarita), San Diego (Chula Vista, Grossmont, University City and Pacific Beach) and Riverside (located inside Northgate Gonzalez Market).