Caring for our patients not only means giving compassionate medical care in the cities and towns we serve. Caring for our patients also means being an active member of our community through sponsorships and volunterring.
From school jog-a thons, carnivals and sports physicals, we are dedicated to giving back to our local schools and sports teams.
Sports Physical Fundraiser
Whether your child is getting ready for sports, school or camp, a physical is the first step in making sure they are healthy and ready for any activity. If your child is in need of a physical, come to any Marque clinic – it’s that easy!
If your school is registered as a Marque Sports School, a portion of your sport physical cost will be donated back to your school’s athletic department. We are happy to lend our medical providers and support staff to make sure your athlete is okay to play.
- Corona del Mar High School, Newport Beach, CA
- JSerra Catholic High School, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Tesoro High School, Las Flores, CA
- Santa Margarita Catholic High School, RSM, CA
- Mater Dei, Santa Ana, CA
- Servite High School, Anaheim, CA
- Rosary High School, Fullerton, CA
- University High School, Irvine, CA
- Mission Viejo High School, Mission Viejo, CA
- Laguna Hills High School, Laguna Hills, CA
Your School Not on the List? Send us an Email to Sign Up!
With more than 46 million kids participating in sports each year, making sure your athlete is okay to play is the first step in getting ready for the big game.
Sports physicals are largely required by athletic leagues and schools − and for good reason. They raise awareness of any issues that may interfere with your child’s ability to participate in a sport. A Marque healthcare provider can identify areas that may be prone to injury and suggest tips and exercises to avoid future problems.
- Serious illnesses among family members
- Illnesses that you had when you were younger or may have now, such as asthma, diabetes, or epilepsy
- Previous hospitalizations or surgeries
- Allergies (to insect bites, for example)
- Past injuries (including concussions, sprains, or bone fractures)
- Whether you’ve ever passed out, felt dizzy, had chest pain, or had trouble breathing during exercise
- Any medications that you are on (including over-the-counter medications, herbal supplements, and prescription medications)
- Insurance is not accepted for physicals and payment is due at time of visit.
- The cost of the physical is $50 for Marque Sports Program Schools and a portion of the cost will be donated back to your school’s athletic department. If your school is not part of the Marque Sports Program, then the physical is $129.
- Bring any required forms including a completed health and immunization history. We can always print them out for you if you do not have them.
- A sports physical should not replace an annual wellness physical.
- All Marque clinic staff is well trained on the latest COVID-19 safety protocols and patients should feel confident that all precautions are followed.
- All Marque team members remain diligent about frequent hand washing and utilizing hand sanitizer before and after every visit.
- In addition to complying with the CDC, WHO and OHA guidelines for proper healthcare, provider hygiene and surface disinfection, we undergo a sequence of relentless cleaning and sanitation measures.
- Every surface, instrument, pens and equipment is wiped down, disinfected and cleaned before and after each patient and staff member enters and exits an exam room.
- A mask is REQUIRED to enter any Marque clinic.
- All patients and family members undergo an initial assessment at our front lobby doors before entry. This includes a temperature check and evaluation for any common symptoms related to COVID-19. Patients who have a fever or any symptoms related to COVID-19 are not allowed into the clinic. They’re directed to make a Virtual Video Visit with one of our providers for assessment and evaluation.