INSURANCE ALERT – During this current time, most patients that are being evaluated and tested for possible COVID-19 exposure will not have insurance cost-sharing because most insurance companies are waiving co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurance for the screening. Check your current plan’s benefits if you have questions.
What is Marque Medical Virtual Doctor?
The Marque Medical Virtual Doctor is a convenient way to see a live Marque Clinician in the comfort of your home. This technology allows our clinicians to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients using telecommunications technology. It allows patients in remote locations to access medical expertise quickly, efficiently, and without travel. It’s accessible from everywhere – your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Scheduling a Marque Medical Virtual Doctor visit has benefits for patients including:
- Access to over 60 marque medical providers
- Less time away from work
- Less interference with child or elder care responsibilities
- In your community and can be locally responsive
- Seamless transfer of care to medical clinics for further diagnostic and testing
- Care coordination with your Primary Care Provider if needed
How it Works:
Virtual visits aren’t appropriate for emergency situations like heart attack or stroke, cuts or lacerations, or broken bones that required x-Rays, splints or casts. Anything that requires immediate, hands-on care should be handled in person. However, a Marque Virtual Visit is very useful for straight-forward issues. Common issues that can be quickly and appropriately assessed via a Marque Virtual Visit include, but not limited to:
• Cold and flu
• Respiratory Infections
• Insect bites
• Sore throat
• Sprains and Strains
• Bladder Infections/UTI
• Skin Inflammations
• Ear infection
• Pink eye/Conjunctivitis
Marque Virtual Doctor
How to Make Your Reservation:
You can schedule a reservation from your computer or phone.
- Click “See a Marque Doctor Virtually”
- Choose the time you’d like to be seen and we’ll hold your spot. This service is only for California residents with non-life-threatening or serious medical conditions.
- Once your Reservation is Complete, You’ll Receive a Text and Email Confirmation
- Click the Link Provided in Your Text Message to Complete Your Online Paperwork
- After Paperwork is Completed, Download the Zoom App on Your Phone or Computer
- You’ll then Receive a Second Text with a Link Once Our Provider is Ready to Connect
What to Expect:
You’ll see a LIVE Marque clinician from your phone. They’ll ask you questions based on your symptoms to better assess your medical needs. If the clinician is not able to properly evaluate your condition during the virtual consultation, or you need to be transferred to a Marque clinic, you will not be charged for your virtual visit.
How to Prepare for Your Visit:
1. Fill Out Your Online Paperwork
2. Download the Zoom App Before Your Reservation (Link Provided in Email Confirmation)
3. Prepare the Following Information for Our Clinician:
a. Recent Height and Weight
b. Blood Pressure (if you know it or have a blood pressure cuff, no problem if not)
c. Current Temperature
d. List of Medications You’re Currently Taking
e. Known Allergies
Is Marque Medical Virtual Visit Secure?
Yes, our platform is secure and HIPPA compliant.
Will Insurance Cover My Visit?
If you are using insurance, we will submit your visit to your healthcare plan. Applicable deductibles and co-payments may be required depending on your plan. If you do not have insurance, a flat fee of $99 will be charged to your card on file. Again, if a Marque clinician is not able to properly evaluate your condition during the virtual consultation, or you need to be transferred to a Marque clinic, you will not be charged for your virtual visit.