COVID-19 Vaccine Information
At Marque Urgent Care, your health and safety is our top priority. This is why we are offering the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it becomes available for our patients at all our urgent care facilities.
Our medical providers and staff have been working around the clock to keep our staff and community safe. We’ve done over 20,000 COVID-19 tests throughout our 11 clinics located in Orange, San Diego and Riverside county.
To book your vaccine appointment, follow the steps below:
1. Visit MyTurn.CA.Gov and click ‘Start here’
2. Follow the directions and click ‘Continue’ at the bottom
3. Enter your Address or Zip Code and click ‘Continue’
4. Scroll to a Marque Urgent Care clinic, choose the type of vaccine you prefer, and click ‘Schedule appointment’
5. Choose a day and time and click ‘Continue’
6. Fill in the patient information and answer all questions and click ‘Complete Appointment’ at the bottom
Type of Vaccines Available: Moderna, Pfzier, and Janssen/J&J
If you have received your first dose of the COVID-19 Moderna vaccine somewhere other than Marque Urgent Care and would like to receive your second dose at our clinics, this is something you can do. Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine are required.
Please do not show up to a clinic if you do not have an appointment for a vaccine. All appointments are required to go through MyTurn.CA.Gov.
If you have any questions, please contact us: