IV HYDRATION THERAPY
IV therapy boosts health and leaves you feeling repaired and renewed. Dehydration causes fluid (water and dissolved salts called electrolytes) to become depleted in the body. The importance of water to our bodies can’t be overemphasized. It’s significance is critical for a variety of functions, such as digestion, blood flow, and body temperature regulation, in addition to overall cell health. IV therapy is a treatment that utilizes an intravenous drip to introduce vital electrolytes, minerals, and amino acids directly and immediately into the body. This is beneficial because higher quantities of nutrients can be infused into the body than would be possible orally.
Dehydration can become a serious health issue and it should not be taken lightly. It can be caused by a variety of reasons such as intense physical activity, vomiting, frequent urination, or diarrhea.
TOP REASONS FOR IV FLUID HYDRATION
- Hangover rescue
- Chronic fatigue/sleep deprivation
- Fitness recovery
- Jet lag
- Severe dehydration
- Immune support
- Migraine and headache therapy
- Improving sleep quality
- GI health
- Acute and chronic pain
- Cold and flu remedy
- Dry and sticky mouth
- Dry cool skin that doesn’t bounce back when you pinch it
- Low blood pressure
- Little or no urination and any urine color that is darker than usual
irritability and confusion
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Muscle cramps
Whether you are dealing with the aftermath of overindulgence, suffering from a migraine, fatigued from exercise or battling the flu, IV fluid hydration is one of the fastest ways to improve the health issues preventing you from enjoying life.
Hangover Recovery Reclaim your day! – $150
Energy Rescue No more running on empty! – $150
Activity Prep Go big or go home! – $130
- Clean, sterile, and safe environment
- Direct supervision by on-site doctors
- Experienced nurses
- Large comfortable massage chairs
- Quiet and peaceful surroundings
- In and out – 45 minutes or less
- Easy and free parking on-site
Is hydration therapy really necessary?
We have a clean, sterile, and comfortable environment to revive and rehydrate. Marque offers direct supervision by physicians onsite and trained medical professionals to administer your IV therapy treatment ensuring a smooth, safe, and pleasant experience.
Is IV therapy safe?
Yes, although IV therapy is typically a safe and easy procedure, it is critical that it’s performed by a trained medical professional in a sterile environment. IV therapy patients usually experience very few — if any — side effects.
Why is IV therapy so popular? Is it just a trend?
As well-known stars such as Rihanna and Gwyneth Paltrow promote IV drip therapy, more and more people are catching on to the treatment. However, IV therapy is much more than a fleeting celebrity trend. Physicians have actually been using it for years to safely and successfully treat and manage a range of health issues and help patients to boost their total health.
Fast facts about IV hydration
- 75% of the U.S. population is chronically dehydrated.
- 35% percent of the people in the U.S. mistake thirst for hunger.
- Metabolism will slow down as much as 3% when even MILDLY dehydrated.
- Lack of water is the number one cause of daytime fatigue.