At Marque Medical, it is our priority to ensure our patients are happy and healthy. Sustaining balanced health includes our mental well being. It is Marque’s goal to provide the highest quality platform for our patients to obtain the health and mental care they need.
For the vast majority of the general public, mental health effects from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are just as important to address as the physical health concerns. There is growing risk for psychological ramifications as a direct result of the COVID-19 crisis. At Marque Medical, it is our passion to ensure our patients have complete care, physically and mentally, particularly during this crisis.
This is why we asked Clinical Psychologist, Dr. Justine Weber to assist us in maintaining our highest healthcare platform for physical and mental well being. It would be expected for everyone to have some level of anxiety during this crisis. For most of us, there is most likely a sense of worry, panic, fear, lack of motivation, difficulty sleeping, and feeling overwhelmed. This is all completely normal given the circumstances. Getting the right guidance during these difficult times is critical to prevent any major long term psychological issues. Allow Dr. Justine Weber to offer some helpful and compassionate guidance to ensure you have the most balanced and stable journey during these difficult times.
About Dr. Justine Weber
Learn to Live Well
Dr. Justine Weber is the creator of Serene Shift Psychological Services. My goal is to provide you with tools to better understand what you are going through and how to make healthy choices with the outcome of more happiness. I am here to assist you in shifting your perspective with your challenges and gain clarity to feel happier and more at ease. I can assist you in creating balance for healthier decision making. Sustaining a balanced mental state during difficult times is essential to experience peace and happiness.
– Bachelor of Arts – Chapman University, 2001
– Master of Arts – California Schools of Professional Psychology-LA (Alliant University) , 2004
– Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology (PsyD) – California School of Professional Psychology -LA (Alliant University) 2006, completed post-doctorate requirements in 2008
– Post-graduate Certificate in Neuropsychological Assessments/Evaluations – Fielding Graduate University
Current member of several organizations: APA, NAN, OCPsych, CPA
How to Prepare for Your Visit
Some things to consider prior to your mental well being visit:
- Settle in a quiet room before the consult
- Be open to embrace your current challenges
- Gather your thoughts about the most pertinent concerns you are having
- Cognitively identify what overwhelms you
- Be open to experience negative emotions
- Experience more calm
- Develop a plan when you get overwhelmed
- Develop tools to manage negative emotions more effectively
- A little more clarity related to your current struggles
- Guidance with how to embrace your mental health related concerns
- Specific tools you can begin to integrate in your life to embrace difficulty with more strength
- Shifted perspective with what you are going through
- Enhanced level of resiliency