Marque Urgent Care is here to care for you and your family. All Marque facilities remain open and we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all our staff and patients.
- Must have a referral from a Marque Medical Provider
- To get a referral, make a Virtual Visit to speak to one of our Medical Providers
- Lab-sent and rapid testing with same-day results available
- Information for COVID-19 traveling purposes
- Limited appointments available by phase tiers at most clinics. To make your appointment, click your preferred clinic location and under ‘Reason for Visit,’ click ‘COVID-19 Vaccine,’ and choose a date and time. Note if no appointments times are available, it means we are booked or we’re still waiting on shipment.
- Click here to learn more
What We’re doing to Keep Our Staff and Patients Safe Inside Our Clinics
We are following all CDC and company protocols so you can feel safe coming to any of our Marque Urgent Care facilities.
– Taking temperature checks at our lobby front doors.
– Not allowing anyone into the clinic who has COVID-19 related symptoms of any kind.
– We disinfect before and after every patient: everything is wiped down from equipment, exam room tables, countertops, etc.
– We have signage around our clinic to ensure proper social distancing is in order.
– Masks are required at all times inside the clinic for Marque staff and patients.
– Offering contactless virtual doctor visits (to book your appointment, click here).
– You can choose to wait in our clean lobby or your car and we can text you when our provider is ready to see you.
We are dedicated to our community and to the thousands of patients who have trusted us during this pandemic and for the past 10 years.
When you are in need of medical care, trust your local Marque Urgent Care. Our passion is your wellness.