Marque Medical is here for you and your family. All Marque facilities remain open and our clinic hours of operation have been temporarily reduced while efforts are made to control the spread of the Coronavirus.
If you suspect that you may have COVID-19 or currently have symptoms and would like to get a diagnostic swab test, please schedule a Virtual Doctor Visit with one of our Marque medical providers. A Marque medical provider will assess your symptoms and exposure risk to see if a COVID test is necessary. The visit is covered by insurance with no cost-sharing to our patients. You must have a Marque medical provider referral in order to get a COVID-19 diagnostic swab. Once you have a referral from a Marque medical provider, a Marque associate will call to schedule you for a COVID-19 car-side diagnostic swab test at a Marque testing facility.
COVID-19 Evaluations and Testing Available at Marque
What We’re doing to Keep Our Staff and Patients Safe
We are following all CDC and company protocols so you can feel safe coming to any of our Marque Urgent Care facilities.
- Taking all staff, patients and visitors temperatures at our lobby front doors.
- Not allowing anyone into the clinic who has COVID-19 related symptoms.
- We sterilize before and after every patient and staff member has left an exam room: disinfect equipment, exam room tables, countertops, pens, etc.
- We have signage around our clinic to ensure proper social distancing is in order.
- Masks are required for all Marque staff, patients and visitors.
- We offer contactless visits daily from 7 am to 10 pm on our Virtual Care platform (to book your appointment click HERE).
- Choose to wait in our clean lobby or your car and we can text you when our provider is ready to see you.
We are dedicated to our community and to the thousands of patients who have trusted us during this pandemic and for the past 10 years.
When you are in need of medical care, trust your local Marque Urgent Care. We are here because our passion is your wellness.