Marque Urgent Care is here to care for you and your family. All Marque facilities remain open and we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all our staff and patients.
- We are working quickly to safely provide vaccines for our community once we obtain the inventory needed to begin eligible patients to schedule vaccine appointments.
- Add you name to the notification list and we will let you know when the vaccine becomes available at our clinics
What We’re doing to Keep Our Staff and Patients Safe Inside Our Clinics
We are following all CDC and company protocols so you can feel safe coming to any of our Marque Urgent Care facilities.
– Taking temperature checks at our lobby front doors.
– Not allowing anyone into the clinic who has COVID-19 related symptoms of any kind.
– We disinfect before and after every patient: everything is wiped down from equipment, exam room tables, countertops, etc.
– We have signage around our clinic to ensure proper social distancing is in order.
– Masks are required at all times inside the clinic for Marque staff and patients.
– Offering contactless virtual doctor visits (to book your appointment, click here).
– You can choose to wait in our clean lobby or your car and we can text you when our provider is ready to see you.
We are dedicated to our community and to the thousands of patients who have trusted us during this pandemic and for the past 10 years.
When you are in need of medical care, trust your local Marque Urgent Care. Our passion is your wellness.